I have not forgotten about blog land and actually have many things I want to post about, however I can't post pics right now and they all need pics. I decided the other day that I needed to download all my pictures for safe keeping on a web album in case the computer crashes or my house is destoyed by something, so I downloaded them to picasa and filled up my free space. I then went to download pics for a post and was told I had no space. Unknown to me, blogger uses picasa to store pics and if your space is full- no pics on a post. So I am now researching who has the best deal for unlimited web album space and once that is done I will be back with our happenings. I am having fun checking you all out in the meantime!
15 years ago
5 comments:
smug mug, it is free, that's what we use at church to store the picture. I bet it would be enough! At least I think it is still free!
I've been wondering where you've been! Hopefully you can get the photo storage figured out soon! I miss your posts!
I never thought to do that. We just have an external hard drive and then every year or so i put them on CDs and keep them at my parents house. If you find an easy to use free place blog about it!!
Andrea, I have all my pics on Shutterfly. They store them at full quality and the space is unlimited. Plus you can make photo books which I do often.
I am uploading to Shutterfly right now - unlimited space and no purchase necessary to save your photos. I also noticed I had pics from '06 still at Wal-Mart. They store unlimited photos provided you make a purchse once a year. I plan to upload there too. I want a back-up for my back-up and I'm sure I'll purchase at least once per year!
Post a Comment