the end of Sonshine School means the beginning of fun summer events with my babies. They did great at their program. Cadon ended his first year and had fun at school. He always held on to me when I dropped him off, but he never cried. I always got a warm welcome when I picked him up, but we are all excited to be staying home together. Emily is going to Pre-K next year, so I am soaking up every moment of her. Time flies. To celebrate school being over we went to the Orange Tree. YUM!!! I see several more visits in our future this summer.
We spent Memorial weekend, working in our yard, worshipping and celebrating our many freedoms and going to Tulsa to the Oklahoma Aquarium. We also celebrated Randon's parents anniversary. We had a great weekend! The kids have asked to go watch the sharks eat everyday since, so I think we will be going back.
We have a fun summer ahead, new neighbors, swimming lessons, VBS, and more so stay tuned. I leave you with a just a few of hundreds of pics taken from the last two weeks.
15 years ago




4 comments:
Did it bring back memories of your working days at Texas State Aquarium????? Looks like you all have been having fun, and working hard. Emily and Cadon..you looked like you did a great job in your program, sorry we couldn't make it. Hope to see you before too much longer.
It did remind me a lot of those days!
I have been wanting to go to the aquarium! Fun pictures!
We enjoyed the day at the aquarium so much. Maybe the sharks were the highlight, but petting the stingrays and seeing the divers feed the fish was exciting, too. The pictures of Emily & Cadon in the pool look like fun summer days ahead!
Post a Comment