We had a great time at the Fabulous Finds show. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a success!
I did learn a valuable lesson from getting ready for this show. I am not 18 and in college anymore and pulling an all nighter has severe consequences! You are at a higher risk for injury with your embroidery machine, like embroidering your finger. That's right, I caught my finger in the machine. It doesn't hurt anymore, but was scary at the time. It also takes more sleep to recover from the deprivation. I think I am almost there, but a few more hours would be great!
I have a lot of posting to catch up on, so maybe I can get to that this week. I hope God blesses you with a GREAT week!
15 years ago
2 comments:
all your stuff looked great. i can't wait to get the navy and pink bows..i have never caught my finger in the machine, but i am terrified of it!
Glad the show was a success. You do great work. Sorry about your finger, have done that with a regular sewing machine ..... no fun.
Post a Comment