Friday, December 12, 2008

A Diet of Ice Cream...

and popsicles and pudding and jello and yogurt and applesause is what is in store for Cadon after Christmas. We went to the ENT yesterday and tubes are going in the ears, tonsils and adenoids coming out. Sounds fun!!! Hopefully this will stop ear infections. Since he has large tonsils they presume he has large adenoids which have also contributed to his ears not draining properly and causing the infection, so hopefully the rest of the winter will be ear infection free. Just pray for our little man to do well.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my, I didn't know about this. I hope it goes well. Surgeries are always harder on us then them. I will be praying for you....

Mandy said...

Mason had his adenoids out when he was 16 months old. He did fine. Someone should warn you that his breath will smell like rotting flesh for severall days afterwards. That was really the only horrible part. We'll be praying for you.