It was a big day for Emily yesterday. We have talked about it, shopped for it, and now she has it and is in love. A BIG GIRL BED! She was so excited as Daddy unloaded it and put it together. She was even excited to go to bed last night (WOW). She told me "I love this big girl bed, it the best big girl bed ever!" For me it was bittersweet. I am so excited that she loved it and she looks so cute in it, but I am sad because it is another goodbye to my baby girl. She can't be a baby forever, and I don't want her to be. I want for her to grow up, be excited about life and what it has for her and most of all to love her God. She is such a blessing!
15 years ago
7 comments:
What a beautiful big girl bed for our beuatiful granddaughter. You look very sweet in it. I know you love it. Sweet dreams!!
love you, pappou and grammy
Haha, that is too cute! I'm one of Emily's teachers on Wednesdays, and she was very eager to tell me about her bed in our group time.
Dear Sweet Emily,
You look warm and cozy in your pretty, new big girl bed! You can show it to us the next time we visit. We will see you soon!
We love you!! Papa & Nana
How sweet. That bed is adorable.
Princess bed for a little princess.
What a nice bed. You are such a beautiful big girl. We love you.
let me join you and help christen your bed
Post a Comment